This widget requires the “Testimonials by WooThemes” plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/testimonials-by-woothemes/
Once you have added your testimonials via “Testimonials > Add New” use this widget to display individual testimonials. Drag the ” Testimonials” widget to the Homepage widget area.
In order for the Testimonials to show the author, website, and text, the settings need to be very specific:
- Title — The title of the widget. This can be anything.
- Limit — The number of testimonials you want to display.
- Testimonials Per Row: This must be 0
- Image Size — This must be 70
- Display Author — This must be checked
- Display Avatar — This must be checked
- Display URL — This must be unchecked
- Category — The category you have assigned companies to
When creating Company testimonials, the logos should be uploaded a minimum of
200px wide. To make these images retina-ready, you can upload images that are 400px wide, and they will be scaled down to the correct size.