In this guide you will learn how to add the GeoLocation fields so that your listings are visible on the map with the map pin indicators.
To do so head over to Listings > All listings and edit your individual listings. In the individual post editor section of your listing make sure that the custom fields options are enabled.
If the custom fields option is not enabled, please follow these steps if you are using Gutenberg editor.
- On the editor, click on the 3 vertical dots in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on Options or Preferences.
- Under “Advanced Panel”, tick “Custom Fields”
- You will then be presented with a “Enable & Reload” button
Unde the post editor section there is the listing data, therefore you a custom field option will be added below the listing data section as shown below.
To add the Geo locations fields simple click on the dropdown and include the Geo fields which include:
- Geolocated – Add an Integer for the location
- Geolocation_city – Add the city location for the listing e.g [Toronto]
- Geolocation_country_long – Add the long form for the country e.g [CANADA]
- Geolocation_country_short – Add the short form for the country e.g [CA]
- Geolocation_formatted_address – Add the formatted or full address of your listing e.g [69 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5V, Canada]
- Geolocation_lat – Add the latitude of your listing location e.g [43.6435899]
- Geolocation_long – Add the longitude of your listing location e.g [-79.4022922]
- Geolocation_postcode – Add the postcode of your listing e.g [M5V]
- Geolocation_state_long – Add the long form for the state of your listing e.g [ONTARIO]
- Geolocation_state_short – Add the short form for the state of your listing e.g [ON]
- Geolocation_street – Add the street name of your listing here e.g [Bathurst Street]
- Geolocation_street_number – Add the street number of your listing here e.g 
Here is a screenshot showing this orde: