Note: Listify may already be translated in your language! Please read this article before proceeding.
- Tell WordPress what language to use. Visit “Settings > General” and select your language.
- If your website is not translated once you have selected your language please follow the next steps.
Add Your Own Translation
- Download the Poedit program to start translating the theme.
/wp-content/themes/listify/languages/listify.potwith Poedit and translate all of the strings in your language. Make sure you select your language including the dialect. A full list of supported languages can be found here.
- Save your .po file (created when you start the translation) then visit “File > Compile to .mo” and save your .mo file next to the .po file in
/wp-content/languages/themes/listify-es_ES.poreplacing es_ES with your language code.
- Upload your translation to Transifex!
More information regarding translating themes can be found here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress